Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Bucket List

Having watched The Bucket List and loving it, then seeing Julia and Julie, which I did not love as much but felt inspired, I have now decided to start a blog of my own. This blog will debut my very own Bucket List to the world as I attempt to cross them off one by one. I only hope this will inspire others to do the same and live their dreams.
My Bucket List

1. Become a mommy

2. Graduate from PA school

3. Run a marathon

4. Publish a novel

5. Write a children's book

6. Tell my grandmother's story

7. Learn to sew

8. Design and make my own clothes

9. Create a small crafting business

10. Learn how to ballroom dance

11. Own a small farm with:

a. chickens, ducks, and a brown cow

b. a vegetable garden

c. an orchard

12. Climb to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back

13. Hike the Appalachian Trail

14. Go on a medical missions trip to Africa

15. Reach a healthy body weight and maintain it

16. Paint a masterpiece

17. Visit New York

18. Go on an European Tour

19. Watch all Audrey Hepburn movies

20. Meet a celebrity

21. See Hollywood and take a picture of the sign

22. Sing a show at a coffee shop

23. Sing in an animated film

24. Learn to play and sing my classics list:

a. You Were Meant for Me by Jewel

b. To Make You Feel My Love by Bob Dylan

c. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders

d. City Lights by Sara Barielles

e. I Can't Make You Love Me by Bonnie Raitt

25. Record all my classics list on a CD for my own personal use

26. Learn how to swim under water with my eyes open

27. See Train in concert

28. Learn to speak Spanish fluently

I should mention that these are written in the order of how I thought of them and not the order in which I will complete them.

1 comment: