Monday, December 6, 2010

Update

So I now weigh 158.1 pounds. Which I'm glad but that was just getting rid of the Thanksgiving weight. Its putting me behind. I'm just impatient and its harder to stay motivated when I'm impatient. To make matters worse, I've been craving chocolate pudding non-stop. I don't know what it is but I want it like it is the most amazing dessert ever. I mean, I ate a few bites of red velvet cheesecake the other night and I stopped because I wanted chocolate pudding more. The sugar-free stuff is great and I'm allowed to have it but only one tiny cup a day. I had to stop myself from eating the entire six pack today. Its crazy how it takes a week or two to get rid of the damage you can do within a few days. I'm not looking forward to Christmas and all the parties between now and the New Years.


Next week I have finals. As of right now I have an A in all my classes. I have to make an A on all the finals to keep it that way so that worries me a little.


In other news, I posted pictures on my Simply Anna's Creations and Designs facebook page today. Now I need a good profile picture and a good fan base. I also have my first wedding coming up fast. I'm finishing up all the jewelry this week so I don't have to rush, just in case I have any last minute changes that need to be made. Check out Simply Anna's Creations and Designs on facebook and become a fan. If you have any advice on how I can make the page better please let me know. Its a work in progress right now with everything I have going on, but I do want to get this done soon. I'm hoping to get at least a few holiday buyers.

Here's the link to my facebook business page:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Simply-Annas-Creations-and-Designs/171482922875839

Thank you for everyone's encouragement. It means a lot.

1 comment:

  1. I think the Facebook page looks great. Can you link it on here?

    ReplyDelete